Who: Ronald McDonald House What: 6th Annual Pedal for the House Bike Ride When: Saturday Night!
August 26, 2017
Attire: Dress as your favorite Saturday Night Live character!
Thank you for supporting Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Iowa, Inc.!
Join us on Saturday, August 26, 2017
at the Flat Tire Lounge on the High Trestle Trail
for the 6th Annual Pedal for the House Bike Ride!
$30 until August 26th
$35 Day of Event
- The ride begins and ends in Madrid at the Flat Tire Lounge
- There are stops at each end of the route
- High Trestle Bridge (heading west)
- Nite Hawk Bar & Grill in Slater (heading east)
- Pedal for the House is not a race. Riders can:
- Begin riding once you're registered/checked-in at:
Flat Tire Lounge OR Nite Hawk Bar & Grill
- Start out going either direction and ride at their own pace
- Complete some or all of the route and turn back at any time
- Registration opens at 10 AM. Silent Auction will end around 2:30 PM.
- Silent Auction includes gift certificates, bike gear, and more!
- Registration fee includes a gift for the first 250 registrants.
- Free Coca-Cola products will be available.
Prize for the best
Saturday Night Live costume!
Online Registration Information
1. To purchase a registration, select Purchase Tickets above
-Review registration options and sponsorship opportunities
2. Select Purchase Tickets Now!
3. Register if you are a new user (only name, cell & email required)
-Enter as much info as possible, select Save & Log in
4. Enter the quantity of registrations you would like and hit Next
5. If you're riding, select Me for Ticket 1
7. To join a team you're riding with, select Seating Preference
-This site was designed for a gala, teams will be organized by "table"
-Either choose a team or create a new one
8. Select Next Ticket and enter cyclist information for everyone you are registering
9. Enter Payment Information
To give everyone an optimal experience, please fill out as much information as possible for each cyclist, if you are registering more than one person.
Check out the below Google Map for more info on the route!
154 days 33 minutes